Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The beginning of this summer was chock full 'o graduation parties. I legitimately don't think I had a single meal at my own home for a good 3-4 weeks. With this multitude of graduation parties, I was completely stumped for gift ideas and I hate having to choose who to get presents for and who to leave gift-less. I remember having bumped into this awesome "how-to" article on Etsy to decorate your own tea-cups and saucers. I didn't have enough time to go through the whole baking process to set the ceramic paint so I opted for Sharpies instead and I got the mugs from Ikea. I was hoping they wouldn't scratch off too easily so that the designs would last at least a few cups of coffee or tea and I made sure that I kept the sharpie away from the rim of the mug so my friends wouldn't be sippin' on any narsty chemicals.


Here are a few of my favorites:









No comments:

Post a Comment