Tuesday, July 13, 2010

big timber, mt & cheltingham, pa

Lately I've been looking for inspiration and motivation to try new things and accomplish more since my life these past few weeks has boiled down to watching the Hills marathon, making friendship bracelets, scrapbooking and course selection for the Fall. Hopefully I can add blogging to that list of meaningful and exciting tasks that consume my summer days.

LOVIN the photo taken by my best friend Kirah.

Lovin this quote:

"One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend
to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the
horizon - instead of enjoying the roses blooming outside our windows today."

- Dale Carnegie

Also lovin this one:

"Write drunk; edit sober"

- Ernest Hemingway
...not really inspiration or anything, but I had to add it for shits and giggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment