Thursday, July 15, 2010

I am such a stationary girl. My heart flutters whenever I see gorgeous stationary/paper designs and I can't help but take them for my own eyes. For instance, this J. Crew credit card pamphlet is so classy yet still modern. Simplicity goes a long way. For those who know me, I have a weird obsession with the color orange, and I absolutely love the combination of vivid orange, white, and silver of this pamphlet.




Going along with the whole graduation party theme, I also love receiving party invitations and thank you cards in the mail. First off, I adore the idea of snail-mail. It's so much more authentic and personal than e-mails or e-cards or whatever they're called. It's always a pleasant surprise everytime I receive one in the mail and I get to open it up to see what kind of card it is. I think I may have a weird card/stationary fetish, because I truly do get excited to open up invitations and cards. Needless to say, my friends (or friends' parents) have great style and taste when it comes to choosing stationary! All of the graduation party invitations I got at the end of the school year were absolutely gorgeous. Unfortunately, I regretably threw them away, but I did manage to salvage a few thank you cards I received before I accidentally recycled them.







(yeah, I blurred out her last name...that's what you're supposed to do, right??)

No comments:

Post a Comment